What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A GSM powered binary options trading system that will help you win trades
- The only trading system that considers both technical and fundamental parameters to identify winning trade setups
- The only software to incorporate the impact of LIVE fundamental factors into trading
- Get access to super improved visual interface for ease of all levels of traders
- Learn the secret strategy that works in ALL market conditions and at ALL times
- Super accurate GSM powered software for lethal trading precision
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. GSM Autobot scores 74.78/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve read the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.gsmautobot.com, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $27.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: gsmautobot.com you’ll also be taken through to gsmautobot.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)